Energy Relief is the 1st not for profit domestic energy supplier that LETS YOU decide where your profits go.
- We are committed to reaching 20,000 customers by the end of 2016.
What does this figure mean?
- 20,000 customers means circa £0.4Million will be made for your chosen charities and community projects.
- 20,000 customers means job creation in Wales, supporting the local economy.
- 20,000 customers means we can really make a difference in the local community.
It's simple to get involved.
- You switch to Energy Relief as your domestic energy supplier.
- You decide what charity or community project you want to support.
- Every year your profit goes to your chosen charity/project.
You can choose from a local project in your community; such as building a school, or installing renewable energy to a community building, or your may choose to support a local or national charity. You can also go further afield and support those without power in the world get onto the grid (unbelievably Over 1.4 billion people are still without access to electricity worldwide).