What is the process of moving properties and who should I inform?

A Change of Tenancy (COT) or Change of Occupier (COO) takes place when someone chooses to move into a new property or move out of an old property. If this is ever the case you will need to notify your current supplier by calling the customer service team (of the property you are leaving), and once you move into the new property you must notify the supplier who will be supplying the meter at that property. Always have meter reads to hand because this will be asked of you.

Have some questions about the above answer?

If you couldn’t find the answers you were looking for, fill out the form below and someone from our team will get back to you with an answer.